Joint Commission certification is a hallmark of excellence. We found that preparing for certification unified our entire staff. They rallied as a team to work toward the goal of meeting the certification requirements. Our organization wanted to be a center of excellence and certification helped us achieve this goal.
Aubrey M. Jackson – Director of Business Services
Alliance Healthcare Systems LLC
What is accreditation?
Accreditation means that our staff has made an extra effort to review and improve the key areas that can affect the quality and safety of your care. Accreditation by The Joint Commission is considered the gold standard in health care.
Specially trained health care professionals who are experts in their fields visited this facility to conduct a review that monitors how well our staff:
- Provide a safe environment for your care
- Educate you about the risks and options for your diagnosis and treatment
- Protect your rights as a patient, including your privacy rights
- Evaluate your condition, before, during and after diagnosis and treatment
- Protect you against infection
- Plan for emergency situations